top of page
All Styles! All Materials!
Call and compare our prices... You'll be glad you did!
In business for 39 years - Since 1984!!
"We Exceed Your Expectations... Not Your Budget!"
9 Things to know before hiring a fence, deck company / contractor!!
1) Check credentials
2) How long has the company been in business??
3) Check licensing & insurance!!
4) What is their Better Business Bureau rating??
5) Did the company respond in a reasonable amount of time in your first request for information? If you didn’t get a response within 24-48 hours, cross them off your list. If they are not responsive before they start the job – they won’t be once they have your money.
6) Think beyond price – value is important. Price is important, but more importantly you want to love the finished product. You are going to be spending a lot of time communicating with this company/contractor so when you make your decision – make sure you are comfortable with this person. Make sure you are both on the same page. If not, you could end up disappointed, frustrated, and over budget.
7) NEVER pay 100% for a job upfront.
8) Are testimonials/references available?
9) Trust your instincts – if it feels right or wrong, it probably is.
bottom of page